Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What's Important?

Here I am, still in my pajamas and I am reflecting on my day thus far, at 1:45 in the afternoon.  What in the world have I been doing that I haven't even gotten out of my pjs?! Here is my day in a nutshell...

#1. Wake up to snuggle on the couch with a cup of coffee and 2 little people to watch mickey mouse clubhouse.

#2. Make requested breakfast of shredded wheat with cinnamon and sugar, cheesy eggs, and yogurt.

#3. Give stinky kids a bath allowing them to play doctor duckie in the tub.

#4. Get kids dressed, brush teeth, comb hair, put hair in piggies and run around the house laughing.

#5. Play USA geography games on the ipad.

#6. Go to the playroom and play railroad, kitchen and doctor mama at the hospital.  As well as, hair school and baby fixer upper.

#7. Finger food lunch with chicken deli, bananas and pretzels and, of course, juice water. At this point, I allow Gavin to let his T Rex help him chew his chicken.  This is important as we need to make the T Rex feel needed.

#8. Give T Rex a bath in the sink with expensive Bath and Body Works pumpkin foam soap.  He DID get all dirty chewing and he needs to smell more like fall...duh!


#9. Get ready for nap by picking out our favorite Mr. Potato Head doll to dress up to snuggle in bed.

 #10. Sit back and take reflect on time well spent with my darling children.  Who cares that my hair is a mess and the house is a wreck...I did important things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment