Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The "Joker"

So, I have a girl.  Yes, a girl to raise, with the help of my husband (who is actually wrapped around her finger and is no help at all to the process at times).
 

It takes everything in our power to keep cosmetics out of her hands and, yes, she is only 3.  I have no idea what will happen in 10 years, when hormones will be raging and the perfect color of lipstick will be required for going to the mall, but right now, I'm a little worried.

 
She is a little diva.  Her nails are painted at all times.  Her hair is styled in just the right way (for her) and, of course, she has input on her clothes...take a look below.  Yes, those are pool shoes joined with a handmade Guatemalan dress.  She definitely exhibits her own personality.  Who am I to veer her away from herself? 

She's especially into "lipstick" or rather chapstick that we call lipstick to save the couches from stains. :)  Here is our little "joker," chapstick-ridden little lady.  When she was born, I never imagined how much fun, and craziness, she would bring to our family.  Her spunk makes me smile sometimes and makes me scream others, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  She my girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment