Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The "Dokie" Dance



Showin' off her moves is her main priority.  Sophia does not hesitate to move and groove to her own music, which she has, as of today, officially named the "dokie dance."  Yes folks, this does not make sense to you or me, but the "dokie dance" does, indeed, exist.  It involves constant movement of your tooshie as you say, "do do do, doo-doo do do, do do do...."  It can go on to infinity.  The whole while the "do dos" are mixed with laughter and arms waving.  The image below can help bring this dance to reality.  I guess Sophia is not the only one who can do it so naturally.
 
As you can see, this is a mind-boggling dance that only professionals attempt.  I have no idea how one doesn't shake out brain cells in the mean time! What fun having a girl can be! I really love it and I love watching the "dokie dance!" And, yes, we will be enrolling her in dance classes soon to give her a few other options.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment