Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pinkie Irrationalities

Acting like Jekyll and Hyde is Sophia's specialty, especially when she's tired.  Drama becomes her go-to sign that's she has had enough and closing her eyes is the best option.  Not too far back, I was putting Sophia to bed and we were snuggling together.  This is what she says...
 
Me: "It's time to go to sleep Sophia.  You're tired."
 
Sophia: "No I'm not.  I'm just so worried."
 
Me: "Worried about what?"
 
Sophia: (insert lots of random tears) I'm worried because I only have 2 pinkies! (VERY DISTRAUGHT)
 
Me: (trying not to bust a gut, because I know that will send her over the edge) "Oh, well you have lots that you can do with 2 pinkies though.  Goodnight."
 
Look down at your hand.  Do you ONLY have two pinkies?  If so, you should be concerned.  Dr. Sophia has just diagnosed you. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment