Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Dad"oration

Dear DaDa,

You make me stronger each day with your constant encouragement and unending love.  You challenge me to be better, honest, and kind.  Daily, you model what a good man should be and although I may not recognize it yet, I will.  My face lights up when you enter a room because I know you are there for me, both physically and emotionally.  I especially love your cheesiness, funny faces and crazy songs.  Thank you for inspiring me, each day, to be more than I am now.  I love you Dada.
Gavin

Dear Dada,

You know I'm too cool for school with my rockin' glasses and my good looks, which I got from you.  You make me a confident little girl and you inspire me to be myself at all times.  You harness my bright energy and smile in confirmation that I am, indeed, wonderful.  Your caring characteristics will be what I search for when I am old enough to know better.  I will forever adore you.  I love you Dada.
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment